Bored and found a classic game

Just sitting around with not much going on today. I started surfing around for flash games etc to see if I could find something to entertain myself and I came across Lemmings through the browser!

Maybe I just didn't know it was available like this but I thought it was kinda fun bringing a old classic back. Only thing that sucks is the music doesn't seem to work.

So there you have it a simple yet challenging game if you bump the difficulty up. Should help you out if you find yourself bored.

http://www.elizium.nu/scripts/lemmings/

I had looked for it a while ago since I used to play this back in middle school when computers were just starting to take off. I couldn't find a version that could install to Vista so this solved my problem.

I'm also going to assume everyone knows what the game lemmings is.

that game is kinda cool, i still have that game for the ps1...

i need to upgrade to a ps2, i guess i will eventually.

PS2s are going for around 120 USD now, but you can probably find one in good working condition at a pawn shop for a lot less than that. I still have an original PS2, not one of those slim design ones. Still works, but the tray motor is wearing out on me.

That is a pretty fun game, I remember playing it a few years back. I'm bookmarking that page, lol. I love puzzle games.

Cool just completed all 10 levels first go, brought back memories there lol, nice find ive booked marked the page as I can see me spending some time there again:)

i liked blowing myself up lol
music and sounds work for me quite a catchy tune actually.
now time to see if i can get anywhere on the game at all.

Back
Top Bottom