Car Thread!

It was funny I know it was a joke, but yeah those 3 series sedans are kinda ugly I like the 2 door coupes. I like the fact I got a toyota motor, reliable even when people are putting turbos and pushing around 300WHP at 8-10psi.

Dont hate on Toyota mmmmmmm AE86

toyota-corolla-ae86-sprinter-trueno.jpg

There bringing back the the AE86 in spirit! Toyota is teaming up with subaru to make an affordable lightweight I4 RWD coupe. Apparently is going to use one of subaru's boxer engines, and its estimated to be priced around 20k.

Link here with spyshots: http://www.nextautos.com/body-style...d-first-ever-look-at-toyota-subaru-rwd-coupe/

The only car I would EVER drift in!

It's going to be like the first stock produced Baja truck. Thats something I want to do when I am done with college... Go out to the dunes, and have fun. I think that would be more fun then driving super cars or anything, take a nice truck out there, and just drive, jump it and all that fun stuff.

You dont like the looks of F-150s? Or you just cant see something big and heavy like that jumping sand dunes? lol

They look OK. I can't imagine a "Raptor" badge on something like that. At first glance, it looks like an F-150.

Well, I think raptor is just a prototype name for it. I like the newer F-150s, but I'm not a big fan of the redesigned 09 ones. I like them more then Dodges and Chevys though. It is going to have the SVT badge on it too it I think. Kind of a special vehicle like the Lightning was.

The Lightning. What I really can't stand are all those SUVs and trucks that are souped up and lowered and all that. Trucks do not need coilovers, body kits or 20" wheels with low profile tires. It especially pisses me off when I see those Dodge trucks with that retarded spoiler on the back.

American car makers are so out of touch. No wonder they're losing out to the Europeans and Japanese. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom