new laptop: need advice

yea. they have some good deals. luckily i still saved money from buying dell (just about, pc world deals are getting better).
1 thing im pleased about is it comes with a case for just the laptop, as when at home i dont have to keep it in my bulky one, and comes with some nice headphones, which saves me going out to get some :)

arghh. dell have moved the pre production and shipping date forward by a week or 2. wtf. can they do this? it clearly says on the invoice/reciept that it will be shipped on or before the 25th.
ive written them an email basically saying i wont pay if i dont get it by the 25th, which is true. its a discrace tbh

i was starting to get excited as its nearly the 25th.
they are going to get some abuse off me if its not here :(
it doesnt take 3 weeks to send a laptop. i mean wtf.
i could walk to china and pick it up myself in less time

ha ha ha ha hense the reason dell have such a horrible horrible reputation,

sorry im not laughin at you im laughing at dell proving majority of us right

lol. i researched the laptop and it looked v good. i didnt realise the delivery was so bad though.
the delivery date does say an estimate, but it says on the 25th or before. its been 2 weeks nearly anyway. it shouldnt take till the 4th of july!

no it shouldnt. it shouldnt take more than 1 week very very very maximum 2 weeks i mean how long does it take to get a "shell" off a shelf, ass the right RAM the right hardrive and send it out,

im guessing CPU/graphics/wireless/ etc are already built onto the motherboard so the only thing they do is add the RAM and hardrive, so god damn it send it out quicker lol

im guessing CPU/graphics/wireless/ etc are already built onto the motherboard so the only thing they do is add the RAM and hardrive, so god damn it send it out quicker lol

Yeah,All they would have to add is the RAM and the HDD,And maybe the WIFI (It might be a mini PCI card),But seriously,thats ridiculous.

muz (or someone else i cant remember) told me they just ship the laptops pre built from places like china, and add upgrades if needs be. mine was a default spec. i didnt customise it, so it should be quicker. ive sent them an email but wont get a reply till monday :(

Back
Top Bottom