Horrible rig!

Dot Cong

In Runtime
Ppppffff! Look at this loser's rig! It's horrible, no side panels or anything.

dsc00479jq7.jpg

dsc00477zk6.jpg

dsc00480nw5.jpg

Anyways, yes it is mine, anyone got a good inexpensive case to recommend? This is the same case I got with my first AMD build, it keeps getting worse. Some of the front audio wires are even melted from when I (not knowingly) plugged them into the wrong place (confusing directions and noobness). Just thought you guys might want a good laugh.

I like NZXT for good quality and relatively cheap cases. They are awesome to build.

On the bright side you have an awesome ventilation system and a massive amount of air circulation.

It's in my sig, HD 2600 Pro, it's ok, prolly upgrade to something PCI x16 around xmas time.

Ya, I've always wanted to make a sleeper :p SLI 9800GX2's, 790i, and a QX9650 in a plain ol' beige case lol

If you look in the first pic at the bottom of my case, you can see where the flange is kind of warped, that happened when the whole thing fell off my bed a couple days ago, went top first, caught on my chair and bent the bottom all to hell, I fixed it as best I could. I haven't had any overheating issues so far heheh.

By the way, if you think that sucks then check out this beauty I'm working on now...

IMG_0417.jpg

Notice the power supply falling out because the clamp this case uses to hold it in is too far out because the PSU is too small. Then you've got a hacked molex 5V and ground going to a keyboard encoder at the bottom, missing an optical drive, a 4k-something RPM hard drive with a whopping 4 gigs/8 because it isn't formatted correctly, and overall crappy components in general. :D :cool:

Back
Top Bottom