Battlestar Galactica

Datalyss1

In Runtime
I guess last Friday's BSG was the series finale since it wasn't on tonight. If so, it was a sucky ending to a great show.

I'm the total opposite.

I watch it but missed last weeks episode, I didn't realize it was the last one:( I will have to do some looking to find it. I liked the original series but the new battlestar galactica ads some spice to it although the new balta gets on my wick.

I watch it but missed last weeks episode, I didn't realize it was the last one:( I will have to do some looking to find it. I liked the original series but the new battlestar galactica ads some spice to it although the new balta gets on my wick.

I don't watch the series so I'm not sure if this is the last episode or not. But it aired 6/13/08 so it should be it. Edit Whoops this was 6/6/08 check back in a few days for the 6/13 episode and it should be up. This is part 1 of the finally I guess.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/23626/battlestar-galactica-revelations#s-p1-so-i0

I love Hulu because if for some reason you miss your show you can just get it on there since they have pretty much all the major series.

Well, I checked the schedules, but I didn't see any repeats for "Revelations", but I'd guess it's available on iTunes and Amazon Unbox, or you xcan just watch it here.

Back
Top Bottom