All Computers No Longer Function

It would be the beginning of World War 3. The American military would be no super power anymore. Plenty of countries would like to take advantage of that.

Technically it's not a computer, just an amplification circuit. My amp still uses vacuum tubes, as do many live performers' amps. I think we're good there. :cool:

However they probably use computers in some way to get electricity produced, so once you ran out of that, you wouldn't have electricity until it was done mechanically...

However they probably use computers in some way to get electricity produced, so once you ran out of that, you wouldn't have electricity until it was done mechanically...

That's where a petrol generator comes into it :D

Oh wait,Computers would be used in the production of petrol...

life would just grinde down to a halt, it would be like living in the stone age.....lol....not a very fun time to live in.

I'm sure people in those times had nothing to complain about, because they knew of nothing different.
The only reason it'd matter to us is because we have witnessed something different, but change happens. You just have to get through it the best you can.

To be honest, the world needs to wake up

You know what happens then? Nothing, because no one will wake up, because all of the alarm clocks would be dead, and once people wake up on their own and see that it's still 4AM, they'll go back to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom