In the process of buying another Scout, Lol

Looks like I might be buying this

0619082117.jpg
Now that's a nice jeep, and it's something you can drive all year round. Thats what I'd buy if I were you. There are a lot of aftermarket parts for jeeps to make them look cooler than they already are. Plus it's awesome riding down the road with no top and no doors!

Looks like I might be buying this

0619082117.jpg
That thing looks awasome!! Specially with those goodrich tires on there! If they ever go bald, you gotta put some bigguns on there, lol. How big are those? They look like 30s or 31s maybe. What size bolt pattern are the Super Swampers you put on the Scout?

Now that's a nice jeep, and it's something you can drive all year round. Thats what I'd buy if I were you. There are a lot of aftermarket parts for jeeps to make them look cooler than they already are. Plus it's awesome riding down the road with no top and no doors!

I know. Its awesome... First aftermarket parts would be a light bar across the top. Also, I have my sound system planned out for this baby. I think its the rout im going to go. Havent fully decided, but my car is for sale just to see any action,

http://wenatchee.craigslist.org/car/727821628.html

That thing looks awasome!! Specially with those goodrich tires on there! If they ever go bald, you gotta put some bigguns on there, lol. How big are those? They look like 30s or 31s maybe. What size bolt pattern are the Super Swampers you put on the Scout?

It really is. Bolt pattern for the Scout is 5x5.5, Jeeps are 5x4.5. CLOSE!!

Oh well, but anyways yeah brand new tires. I mean the jeep is a 99, and only has 40,000 on it. Tell me if thats not good milage for that year lol. My car is 3 years newer and has 23,000 more miles on it then this jeep.

So much off road capability. The more I think about it, the more I want it.. Its also a manual, which is perfect yet again.

I know. Its awesome... First aftermarket parts would be a light bar across the top. Also, I have my sound system planned out for this baby. I think its the rout im going to go. Havent fully decided, but my car is for sale just to see any action,

http://wenatchee.craigslist.org/car/727821628.html
Probably the best thing looks-wise to put on a Jeep are some chrome side steps. Since that one is white though, I might go with the powdercoated black side steps. A mild lift and some bigger rims would look good also.

Edit: Just looked at the pic and saw that it already has side steps!.....lol nevermind. But still a lift and bigger rims would look good as well.

^^ Not bigger rims, 15s are big enough, just bigger tires.

Yeah, I know Jeeps, Fords, and Dodges use 5x4.5 and Chevy uses 5x5.5, I wasnt sure what the Scout would be though. Oh well. You could always take the swampers of the rims and put them on these rims?

Yeah, in the short term I will do a small body lift, light bar, new front and rear bumpers with another light bar on the front bumper. I like lots of light lol..

The swampers are in such cruddy condition, they will not be worth daily driving with the Jeep. Ill stick to the 32's its got right now. New tires isn't a huge prioirity since they can cost so damn much. What I want are probably 200 a tire plus I would get new rims so at least 150 a rim...

Back
Top Bottom