Look What I Got!!!

Hey, I'm a n00b, I can't help it. :D

How about this:

2cifdz9.jpg

Mini FM transmitter, you plug it into any device with a 3.5mm audio out socket and it transmits to any FM radio within a certain range. You can select the frequency to transmit on - anywhere between 88 and 108 Mhz.

Cost me $78 Australian. :eek:

Now I can use my MP3 player with the car stereo. :cool:

lol i can get one for 10 bucks...

umm i thought it had some kind of sensor in the barrel of the gun...but no, its just a mouse with a gun attachment. whoopdee doo.

umm i thought it had some kind of sensor in the barrel of the gun...but no, its just a mouse with a gun attachment. whoopdee doo.
Why be a dick?. She is obviously excited about her purchase..what is the need to say something like that?

lol i can get one for 10 bucks...

Dickhead. No need for that at all. Well done, you can scrape $10 pissweak Canadian dollars together, let me clear the floor so I can bow down to you.

Wait a sec...I know the OCZ FPS Gun, but aren't those things like...weird to handle?

Its definietly different. It would act like a Joystick more than a mouse though, correct?

Back
Top Bottom