Car Thread!

Seriously. That video was an epic failure.

It was funny I know it was a joke, but yeah those 3 series sedans are kinda ugly I like the 2 door coupes. I like the fact I got a toyota motor, reliable even when people are putting turbos and pushing around 300WHP at 8-10psi.

Dont hate on Toyota mmmmmmm AE86

toyota-corolla-ae86-sprinter-trueno.jpg

There bringing back the the AE86 in spirit! Toyota is teaming up with subaru to make an affordable lightweight I4 RWD coupe. Apparently is going to use one of subaru's boxer engines, and its estimated to be priced around 20k.

Link here with spyshots: http://www.nextautos.com/body-style...d-first-ever-look-at-toyota-subaru-rwd-coupe/

No, I respect Toyota back in the day. The AE86 and the Supra were fantastic. After they discontinued all of those they just went down the drain. They even discontinued their last real "sporty" car, the Celica. How sad.

Don't worry, I love the AE86. Every bit of the Initial D fan in me just loves that car. I just don't like any of the Toyota cars today. ;)

Yes, the Challenger does come in a manual. It's says it on dodge.com. Just because dealers don't have manual Challengers in the lot doesn't mean Dodge doesn't make them.
They will have them in manuel, but I am saying, they do NOT have them in manuel now. Its a fact. Go to the website. They make one Challenger as of now, the SRT8. It comes with an automatic transmission with a sport shifter, not a manuel. In the future they may make them in manuel, but as of now, they do not. Maybe for later in 08 or in 09.

There are no Challengers in any lots anywhere either. All 6500 were sold right away. Delivered right to the door.

They will have them in manuel, but I am saying, they do NOT have them in manuel now. Its a fact. Go to the website. They make one Challenger as of now, the SRT8. It comes with an automatic transmission with a sport shifter, not a manuel. In the future they may make them in manuel, but as of now, they do not. Maybe for later in 08 or in 09.

There are no Challengers in any lots anywhere either. All 6500 were sold right away. Delivered right to the door.

I DID go to the website. There is a 6-speed manual transmission option.

Actually, Tom Matson Dodge near me has 3 on their lot.

I DID go to the website. There is a 6-speed manual transmission option.

Actually, Tom Matson Dodge near me has 3 on their lot.
Are you serious!!?! I want to see one in person so bad! I saw it at the auto show, but thats it.
But I still dont see where you can get a manuel on the Challenger... I just went on to Dodges website and all you can get is the 5 speed auto with autostick(sportshifter). But w/e, as Alvino says, pointless arguement, there will be manuel challengers, and thats good.
I think they should discontinue the Charger though. I hate it, nothing like the old one, just a hemi engine. Just a name to make some extra money... They are sweet looking cars, but not Chargers. They are too heavy too... My friend has one with just the 3.5L, and I have never been in it, but he says its slow as crap.

Are you serious!!?! I want to see one in person so bad! I saw it at the auto show, but thats it.
But I still dont see where you can get a manuel on the Challenger... I just went on to Dodges website and all you can get is the 5 speed auto with autostick(sportshifter). But w/e, as Alvino says, pointless arguement, there will be manuel challengers, and thats good.
I think they should discontinue the Charger though. I hate it, nothing like the old one, just a hemi engine. Just a name to make some extra money... They are sweet looking cars, but not Chargers. They are too heavy too... My friend has one with just the 3.5L, and I have never been in it, but he says its slow as crap.

Who is this Manuel that is so important ? :D

Back
Top Bottom