Car Thread!

Then R/T and SRT-8 come in a 5-speed auto or a 6-speed manual transmission derived from the Viper.

No, I think the Challenger R/T and SRT come in manual as well. I know the base SE model is auto only.
They are only making an SRT8 as of now. Later they will make the smaller ones, but not yet. And the SRT8 is like the Charger, only auto. They dont make a manuel Charger as far as I know.

FOr the CHarger, no, I just went to Dodges site and tried to customize even the SuperBee and even it does not offer manuel. As of now, the only Chalenger out, 08, is the SRT8 and no, it does not come in manuel. Maybe in the future they will make it in manuel, but they didnt with the Charger.

Haha, $1700 Gas Guzzler tax, I would have thought consumers pockets were already gouged enough by the taxes the government already charges on gasoline, but I guess not.

FOr the CHarger, no, I just went to Dodges site and tried to customize even the SuperBee and even it does not offer manuel. As of now, the only Chalenger out, 08, is the SRT8 and no, it does not come in manuel. Maybe in the future they will make it in manuel, but they didnt with the Charger.

Yup although manuals exist they are very rare.

Alvino stop being a fan boi! :eek: :D

Check this out. There is your ultimate driving machine!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekw7G9M2aEQ#

tC FTW!

Yes, the Challenger does come in a manual. It's says it on dodge.com. Just because dealers don't have manual Challengers in the lot doesn't mean Dodge doesn't make them.

For the last time, the Challenger will have a manual gearbox option! The Charger does not, but that is not what we're talking about. Thank you and have a nice day.

9a3a0ba4.gif

Yup although manuals exist they are very rare.

Alvino stop being a fan boi! :eek: :D

Check this out. There is your ultimate driving machine!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekw7G9M2aEQ#

tC FTW!

LMAO! Dude that's not even Top Gear. Fail. :rolleyes: :p

I bet a bunch of tC fanboys made that just to make themselves feel better about the fact that they own a Toyota.

There's a difference between being funny, and making yourself (and your community) look like a bunch of ignorant morons. Let's compare our tC's to a family sedan!

Back
Top Bottom