All Computers No Longer Function

Brian_Fenner

In Runtime
Starting tomorrow morning all computers and computer related equipment around the world will no longer function. Not a single one of them will be able to compute even the simpliest calculation..........
What would happen to the world as we know it?

Seriously think about it..........

hmmm...

well I'd have no job...
I'd have no money, only the change in my wallet. cash point wouldn't work.
thankfully all my debts would also be erased.

no money wouldn't be so much of a problem since you couldn't buy stuff since cash registers wouldn't work.

so pretty much burning and looting.

riots in the streets...

death to every1 lol

honestly it would take the world like 30 years to live without computers, no phones, they go through a computer, no aeroplanes, majority of cars would have to be rebuilt.

not a single business would be able to run, im thinking but not 100% sure every1 would be without gas and electric for several months maybe years until they work out a mechanical way of providing us electric and gas.

honestly we wud all die

-Well You wouldn't have the internet.
-No Gas, Electric and in certain cases water.
-You wouldn't have digital TV, telephone or mobile telephone.
-Petrol stations wouldn't work.
-Hospitals and Doctors would be screwed.
-ATM's would shut down.
-Shops might get away with cash transactions but without the above your f**ked!
-You wouldn't be able to use your car after a while.
-Big businesses would be backrupt almost instantly.
-Road, Rail & Air traffic non operational.
-Manufactures of most kinds are out of business.
-Postal services completely disrupted.
-Say good bye to your PS3, XBOX360, Nintendo Wii etc....
-Space travel? No Way!!
-The sick would get sicker.
-Only the healthy and wealthy would survive.
-Crime increases. (Initially)
-An increase in murders and deaths cause of disease. (Initially)

And there's a whole lot more.

Pretty grim really a world without computers. And once people become more civilized again, after many deaths, then it's old school 'basic' living.

Yeah, the world would slowly level out again, but it'd take too much time. A balance is always reached at some point, an equilibrium as it were.
It'd be a different world, but people would have to get used to it, and thats what we are built to do; change with our environments.

If I'm not wrong, most music would fly out of the window too. You wouldn't be able to play CD's, even LP's which need some kind of pick up nowadays. Only old style ones with big cylinders would work.
Only live music would be possible to hear, but forget electric guitars that also need computers to amplify.
Forget keyboards.
Forget lights, etc.

I would be able to get away from SAP, worst computer system I have ever seen.. On the down side I would be out of a job.. Planes dont work well without computers.. On the plus side they wouldn't be able to find my debts

Back
Top Bottom