IE Problem

ssc456

Fully Optimized
ok irst off i want a solution not a work-around. so no "get FF3 its great"

i want IE lol sorry had to state that i new ppl wud suggest FF

n e ways, i bought this up a while ago and didnt really get a solution so i left it but lately its bin getting worse and worse.

heres a video of what happens http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVnnhNaeQd4

basicly every time i switch tabs the file edit view menu thing comes up and sometimes dissapears and jus lately if i switch tab it appears and dissapears upto 4 X very quickly before i can actually scroll down the web page or do n e thing on it.

n e ideas, tried reinstall tried upating video drivers, tried resetting defaults, clearing cookies / history, tried virus scan etc. no luck

Could it be something with the registry? Maybe run a reg cleaner?

HKEY_CURRENT_USER \Software \Microsoft \Internet Explorer \Toolbar \WebBrowser

Something in there maybe?

well i ran ccleaner and the registry cleaner in that ? and im no reg expert so i wudnt go mesing in there without a guide

have you re installed ie7?
i dont know why no ones suggested this, but id use FF3
.... :D :p

have you re installed ie7?
i dont know why no ones suggested this, but id use FF3
.... :D :p

lol u had to suggest it didnt ya ? i might give it a download ive only really used it once or twice so might run it along side for a bit,

yh tried reinstalling it :| seems like there is no fix for this and its not like i can google it because i dont know how to explain it without a video

any toolbars you have installed but not active at the moment ? try remivng them from the add remove programs

also have you installed any modifacations to ie ??
also ccleaner the system and remove temporary internet files just to be sure

ok done ccleaner, and not got any toolbars or modifications to IE,

very wierd. i used to get a simular thing on firefox now i remember. the whole page would sometimes go wierd like that.
is it the same when the browsers made smaller?
try a different resolution also

Well if you uninstalled and reinstalled it some times, then obviously it's not IE its self. It's something else you have done that's clashing with it. Try disableing everything :D

A virus scan that I love is the K one.. let me google it

LOL, don't know why I can't remember it. I put something weird in google and it still came up.

Kaspersky virus scan

Run the online one.. and if there is something just run the 30 day trial. I know you have AVG 8, but so did I. I ran Kasper and cought 4 viruses and downloaded the trial while I started running avg. I thought I would let AVG finish and it ended up catching them at the very end (I love quad core.. no lag!! Ever!!) But just incase.. can run in safe mode also. I would think it would be spyware doing it or something.

Let me watch the video again :D

Here are your geeksquad choices:

Reinstall Windows
Reinstall Windows
Get FireFox :D

Just kidding lol

Well if you uninstalled and reinstalled it some times, then obviously it's not IE its self. It's something else you have done that's clashing with it. Try disableing everything :D

A virus scan that I love is the K one.. let me google it

LOL, don't know why I can't remember it. I put something weird in google and it still came up.

Kaspersky virus scan

Run the online one.. and if there is something just run the 30 day trial. I know you have AVG 8, but so did I. I ran Kasper and cought 4 viruses and downloaded the trial while I started running avg. I thought I would let AVG finish and it ended up catching them at the very end (I love quad core.. no lag!! Ever!!) But just incase.. can run in safe mode also. I would think it would be spyware doing it or something.

Let me watch the video again :D

Here are your geeksquad choices:

Reinstall Windows
Reinstall Windows
Get FireFox :D

Just kidding lol

ummm you know what ? i got nod32 n i did run that in safe mode,

Back
Top Bottom