Firefox 3 to be released tomorrow

The standard Firefox 3 Strata theme varies depending on your operating system.

On Windows Vista:
9704676b.png

On Windows XP:
aa9c494e.png

On Mac OS X:
c94fdc54.png

On Linux (specifically Ubuntu):
2bd10f98.png

I think Windows XP's standard theme makes it look worse.

With the Zune XP theme Firefox looks more pro and easier on the eye.

But you just load in a Firefox theme to suit you.

Meh, I like the new Strata theme for Vista. Looks fresh and improved compared to the old theme. The Linux one is...pretty much the same. Haha...

I like the vista theme better than the XP theme. The vista theme seems to fit well with the OS.

Mehhhh
Good job, Mozilla. Complete upgrade from FF2, which I did not like. Still isn't as fast as I would like it to be.

I think I'm gonna stick with Opera as my main browser unless they give me a reason to switch.

^^^I tried opera once and never really fell in love with it... mostly because everything was so integrated, but you had to have it open for that all to work (not sure if that is true, but I gave up after like 4 hours, but it did well to put off my reformat for that time....)

I've been on the official release for 24 hours now, and I'm loving it. probably about the only thing I'll be able to love for a week or two.......

Mehhhh
Good job, Mozilla. Complete upgrade from FF2, which I did not like. Still isn't as fast as I would like it to be.

I think I'm gonna stick with Opera as my main browser unless they give me a reason to switch.

Opera is great. That's my second favorite browser next to Firefox. I tend to use it as a backup browser. I haven't tried the latest version, I might have to give it a test run.

Back
Top Bottom