My New LG Viewty

What is the web browsing like on this??

I have the N82 and well love it excellant camera, and GPS is a bonus for me....

web browsing .. not too bad you scroll like the iphone drag the screen but ive found if you try drag over a text inpud area it enters text mode...... but other than that its ok i mean you got portrait and landscape vies of the web pages, zoom out feauture so if u wonna be down the bottom of a long page you zoom out then click down the bottom and it zooms in.

i quiet like it.

o and the viewty has high speed 120 FPS video recording, its not that slow but its still fun to play with, i done 1 with my dog jumping up ill have to post that, hey i think i can do that straigh from my phone apparently ..... ill give it a shot later

ok finally the vista theme on my viewty. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvjxp7wCirc

its a thing of beauty

My phone calls, texts, and saves contacts.

Therefore being just as useful as your 400 dollar phone.

My phone calls, texts, and saves contacts.

Therefore being just as useful as your 400 dollar phone.

ok before you get, sarcastic and pessimistic i got the phone for free in contract,

so say you got your phone for $60 ? dont care mine was free, and you might say i had to get a contract ? i easily spend £40 a month on credit so therefore stop being such an ass

the vista theme looks pretty sexy.
im happy with my £100 phone and £0 a month phone bill (im on blyk, a random network that gives you free calls and mins :p)
id love a contract at some point though, especially with some hot phones coming out

the vista theme looks pretty sexy.
im happy with my £100 phone and £0 a month phone bill (im on blyk, a random network that gives you free calls and mins :p)
id love a contract at some point though, especially with some hot phones coming out

yh im sticking with the vista theme for a bit and for me best PAYG is o2 they offer you loads and loads for your money

ok before you get, sarcastic and pessimistic i got the phone for free in contract,

so say you got your phone for $60 ? dont care mine was free, and you might say i had to get a contract ? i easily spend £40 a month on credit so therefore stop being such an ass

Don't really care how you got the phone. Heck, it wouldn't matter if you got paid to use it. It was a joke, lighten up.

Back
Top Bottom