Spam?

Let me guess. You bought some thing and registered it online. Or you signed up for some thing online and had to give them your email address.
What service are you using?

right cant you just select each 1 and add it to a junk mail list or is there hundreds of different addresses ?

have you checked that magically the junk mail filter has turned itself off ? do you have the new yahoo mail ?

Yeah it's the new yahoo mail,It's Outlook express in Xp so i dont think it has the features,and besides,it's from different email adresses everytime.

Can you use the spam filter on yahoo when using POP3 to get your emails?

yh if u goto the yahoo website email then setupo the spam filter, and then goto outlook and request the mail before it comes to your inbox it will go through the filter

Usually when you get spam there is a link on the bottom of the e-mail that removes your e-mail from their mailing list. If you don't want to just catch it in a spam filter, but actually want it completely gone I'd do that.

Thats the thing.It's not like normal Spam,Here's and example of one email:

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr Paul Mensah, I work with customs preventive unit of the kotoka International Airport Accra-Ghana and I am incharge of the Airport security bonded warehouse.There is an unclaimed consignment that has been in our custody for a long time and nobody has come for it. I recently scanned it and discovered that the consignment tagged family treasures is

stacked with United State Dollars of 100 Dollars bills. I moved it to the custody of a security company which helped me keep it for safety keeping in their vault because I cannot be directly mover the money as a civil servant. My reason of contacting you is for you to stand as the owner of the unclaimed consigment, and I will make sure that the consignment

comes to you without any problem. After we have successfully secured the consignment to your country, then we are going to share the money 50/50 among us and any expenses during the processing of this business will be share 50/50 among us also.

My duty is to make sure that the consignment gets to you without any problem,If you are interested in this transaction, kindly send me, Your phone number,Your Address ,Home country etc I will submit it to the security company who will prepare the necessary legal documents of the consignment in your name,for the effective documentations and subsequent transfer to

you as you may so advise immediately.

Thank you and God bless you in every of your human endeavor.

Regards
Mr Paul Mensah

Back
Top Bottom