When did this get here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Master
http://www.computerforums.org/info.html

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

www.ComputerForums.org specializes in the discussion of all aspects of computing from server administration and setup, hardware and software configuration, operating systems, the very latest and cutting edge products from the leading manufatures', shared and dedicated hosting aswell as discussions on running a webhosting biz.

For the less technical among us, there is the socail lounge where anything can be discussed such as hobbies, car, games, consoles, the news etc.

www.ComputerForums.org was established on Dec 15th 2002. www.ComputerForums.org is owned by David Lindon and is hosted on a dedicated Dell server administrated by David Lindon. We are powered by vBulletin 2.3.0 forum. We are partnered with www.Matrix28.com which is also owned by David Lindon. Enter Forums

Quite a while ago if the vbulletin version is any indication..........

We are powered by vBulletin 2.3.0

Yeah, I know the message itself is old.

You would think the page would be erased after countless upgrades. It just seemed odd to find that page still intact.

no i dear, ( a dear with no eyes :) lol umm ive never seen that before, but ive never put in /info after Cf.org so thats probably why.

random lol. i already suggested ages ago fixing all the links so the pages actually look good or just remove them all together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom