i have a question

Gateway_gtxxxxx

In Runtime
why, when im listening to my itunes and im on firefox changing websites the music starts to stick? its really annoying, is there anyway to stop that?

are you sure it's the music, and not just the standard page-changing sound you are hearing?

off topic, but you'll need to shorten your sig down to five lines.

are you sure it's the music, and not just the standard page-changing sound you are hearing?

off topic, but you'll need to shorten your sig down to five lines.

yea im sure, its like the computer is slowing down or something and dude i've had that sig since 06 and no one has told me to shorten it

How much memory are you using when your browsing and listening to music, 2GB should be enough. Its lagging because something in your computer is slowing it down.

How much memory are you using when your browsing and listening to music, 2GB should be enough. Its lagging because something in your computer is slowing it down.

yea thats what i was thinking but i have 2gb and about 3gb readyboost from my sandisk flash drive

doesn't matter dude. dont question his authority

theres no problem doing it, i am going to shorten it, i was wondering why it took so long to tell that, anyway back to my problem

my computer is definitely slowing down because my mouse starts to stick to when i move it while listening to music and changing pages in my browser

why did u have to go and take off my sig bro thats not right

theres no problem doing it, i am going to shorten it, i was wondering why it took so long to tell that, anyway back to my problem

why did u have to go and take off my sig bro thats not right

Odds are we just didn't see it, or if we did, we didn't pay attention long enough to count lines. I didn't go in and delete it though, some other mod did.

does the same thing happen when listening to itunes while browsing with IE7?

Odds are we just didn't see it, or if we did, we didn't pay attention long enough to count lines. I didn't go in and delete it though, some other mod did.

does the same thing happen when listening to itunes while browsing with IE7?

no prob its cool, i dont like starting problems, anyway again lol
yea but its like when im on a website loading up pics or alot of stuff or even youtube browsing through videos
but i dont see why thats happening i have more than enough memory and hdd space but that has nothing to do with it right?

Back
Top Bottom