Firefox 3 to be released tomorrow

I have FF3 downloaded and installed but found that the back button wasn't there so had to go to View/toolbars/customize/default set. That fixed it. Anyone else have that?

For a while I thought my Firefox was messed up cause my URL bar ("Awesome Bar") got replaced entirely with the Search Bar and made me so annoyed. Turns out you just had to set the toolbar back to default. :p Oops.

Honestly, FF2 was personally faster for me. I'm not sure how much I like this version. Not like I have a choice. Well, I could go back to Maxthon.

My download was fast. I had used RC3 before and it still had bugs, such as spell checker wasn't finding misspelled words and such... Overall, it's ok, but I like FF2 better. Never had a problem with FF2. I don't like the added features when typing in something, and they unorganize suggestions of stuff that you have typed in (such as in the Google search bar) so they are no longer alphabetized, so you have to go searching if you don't want to type it all in... I'll try it out for a few days, but I haven't seen anything better about it so far. Seems just as fast as FF2.

Back
Top Bottom