Religion

No jedi ????? :eek: :confused:

Seriously, I don't believe in any of it.

To loosely quote Marx

"Religion is the opiate of the people"

I follow the hawk.

(from borat, if you guys haven't watched it)

I need to watch Borat again lol, its so funny.

Anyway, as for religion, I don't really follow anything, I'm not sure if you'de call me an Atheist, you might I don't really know. I wasn't raised in any religion and as I grow older I'm glad thats how I was raised. In my experiences religion just causes conflict. I'm no expert but it seems kind of hypocritical because most religions preach peace. Just my $.02.

I have no religion, but my Faith is Christianity.

Protestant isn't a religion, it's a form of Christianity, as is Catholicism. I'm a Protestant Christian. However, I believe Catholics took Christianity too far and turned it into their own thing, so it began as Christianity and is now basically a new religion...

I don't like the word "religion" because religion is entirely man made and therefore is flawed with its traditions of men. I have faith however, I put my faith into what people would call the Christian God and in His son Jesus.

I choose to believe because throughout my life I have seen and experienced things to where I KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is a God. As a first responder I've seen how God can intervene in truly bad situations, I've seen situations where people should quite frankly have died, or should never be able to walk again but do.

Atheist*

My family were never really religious, my grandparents and most relatives on my father's side are Greek Orthodox and that's how I was baptized but I only ever went to church for events like weddings and funerals, I thought the Greek church was just too materialistic. I started reading some Christian material when I was about 15 I think, just some pretty basic stuff at first like a modern English Bible but then I really got into the Book of Revelation and Apocalypse for a while.

However I eventually started questioning some of the history and doubted the Bible's credibility, especially after researching the violent history of the Catholic church and viewing documentaries such as Zeitgeist.

I still believe there is or was a supreme entity responsible for our creation but I also believe in the possibility of extra-terrestrial life so I'm pretty Agnostic at the moment I guess.

Back
Top Bottom