My New LG Viewty

thats sweet, i just got myself a blackberry curve from att about a month ago and im quite happy with it.

Using a stylus really kills the iPhone UI. Use your finger.

u can use your finger but theres 2 reason why i dont,

1. the screen is slightly smaller, although it isnt that bad to use your finger.

2. OMG the fingerprints lol i couldnt live with it.

Yeah I much prefer GUI that moves around, and that looks a lot better than the I-Phone theme you had on before

ok ok ok i got a better itheme for it now and used my fingers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCd7r2jGnyo

AOE2 on a phone? lol

I just have a basic flip camera phone. I don't need anything fancy and I could live without a phone, but my parents say I need it for emergencies (haven't really had a dire need for it yet, but it has come in handy a couple times)...as long as they pay for it, whatever.

Have you tried texting on it yet? I am a bit worried about that if I get the Vu, cause I do a lot of texting... I think the only dif between this and the Vu is the 5mp camera on the viewty and mobileTV on the Vu. So anything you dont like about this phone before I go buy the vu? lol, thanks!

ok well txtin is ok on it, im writin this in it now and its quiet pleasant you have two main typing styles on it onscreen keyboard qwerty layout and onscreen mobile style eg 9 buttons on the screen 2 would be for abc and touch 2 three times to get c but for me onscreen ketboard ftw coz im always on a keyboard. and as you can see its not irritating as im typing all this in like 2mins. only thing i dislike is the keyboard is landscape and most options are portrait so id write a txt like this click ok then turn it portrait to enter the sender details but i love it :) i got a vista theme on it at the mo ill post video later tonight its better tyan the iphone theme n e ways gotta drive now post later chow

edit. prob 3 mins for that post

lol viewing this on my computer and i can see i shud user the enter button lol

Back
Top Bottom