Religion

I am not sure if there is a name for it, but I do believe in a supreme being. It might be God or Jesus, but I just don't know. My views closely relate to Agnosticism I have noticed, but I don't think it ties exactly in with it.

Though I do believe in the supreme being, I also think that evolution is a fact. I honestly don't think the human race could have survived for thousands of years if we were the way we are now. I also think we would have never survived had it not been for some outer-worldly beings. Yes, I do believe in extra-terrestrial life. How is it not possible that other worlds exist? There are a countless number of galaxies and solar systems in the universe, and I think our supreme being would want them to be inhabited by other life.

I really don't know, because even though I really don't care for christian practices, I feel as though someday I might be, and I really don't know enough to plain out say atheist.

i was bought up into a christian background but then i had doubts and i now neither believe or disbelieve im undecided.

protestant???? u cant leave that out if your going to use catholic
any way technically im protestant but i dont really believe it

This thread reminded me that I'm Catholic. I'm not a religious person at all.

Back
Top Bottom