New Phone question!!

superman22x

Golden Master
Ok, first off, I am getting a new phone for AT&T, dont want to spend anymore then $200. I am thinking about getting the LG Vu from Amazon, they have it for only $99.
Any other recomendations? I like the tilt, but I am not paying an extra $30 a month, lol. So smartphones are kinda out for me...

This is the main question though. Amazon does not offer contract extensions for family plans... And that is what we currently have. Our current plan for my mom and I is under my dads name, if we were to cancel that, and sign up under my moms name, would we run into any problems? Would we have to cancel our current ones before we order, or once we get the new ones in the mail?

Well I wouldn't recommend canceling your current plans or your going to pay another activation fee. If you renew you avoid that.

I'd check with Amazon support to be honest cause I have no clue how that would work. I was in a similar boat when I got my last phone. My contract was through Cell One but At&t bought them out so I was eligible for a new phone.

I didn't go through Amazon because I didn't know if it would pick up the original Cell One contract or not.

You could try putting in the phone number you want to upgrade and see what type of options it gives you after it verifies what contract your currently under.

No, I researched it online, they dont offer upgrades for family plans for some wierd reason...

Back
Top Bottom