Worth it?

Zrocker

Beta member
i was planing on getting a new PC and looked on lucomputers.com and customized one of there PC's and was wondering if this build was worth the 660$ I'm would have to pay. Also if it will work good with Age of Conan i don't know much about computers and could really use some help, Thanks

CPU: Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor E2220 2.4GHz FSB800

Motherboard: Asus P5B Motherboard

Memory: 2048 MB DDR II 667 Memory 240 Pin (Kingston) (1GB x 2)

Video Card: Palit nVidia GeForce 9600GT 1G Sonic

Hard Drive: Western Digital 500GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache Serial ATA II

Optical Drive: LG 20X DVD RW w/ Lightscribe +- Dual Layer Serial ATA

Network Adapter: Onboard Network Adapter

Case: Apevia X-Plorer Case (black/black)

Power Supply: 550W Cooler Master Extreme Power (RP550PCAR)

For having someone else custom build it for you the price isn't too bad there. As for having a high end gaming build then you have to look at a few things like a faster cpu to start with.

DDR2 800 memory on a board that will run that will see a good pair of performance dimms work. Depending on which version of Windows you will be running 2gb is generally adequate unless running CAD while some will add a 3rd 1gb in for Vista if running a 32bit edition of Windows.

Video card, optical and hard drive(good sized helps), and power supply look adequate there as well. For the case itself that's preference as long as you are seeing good air flow and have some room left for later expansion.

well as dodge says as far as having some1 built it for u its not bad but u cud do better if u built yourself

Back
Top Bottom