My New LG Viewty

ssc456

Fully Optimized
ok guys i jus got my LG viewty through the post, on t - mobile flext 30 + web n walk,

and i instantly fell in love with the sheekness of it kinda reminded me of the iphone, that got me thinking and researching.

so after a while i now have the iphone theme on my viewty with slide across bar and everything :) im so happy its almost like i got an iphone but with a 5Mp camera :)

happy me / me happy lol

heres a video of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epvcofs-6m8

pics or it didnt happen :p
my friends got £200 of credit a month (its the flext contract thing) and the full internet package and a new phone for £27.50 a month on tmob. he just needs to choose a phone. think hes going for a samsung though

ill get a video up in a bit

ok video taken jus gotta finalise the stupid disk and convert it to .avi then upload it so shud b up within .......... a few days lol

Lg Viety's are amazing my mate has one and well I want one now! lol.
But I'm stuck with a sony ericsson k850i which keeps breaking I don't think it likes me :(

i used to like nokias, then stopped, now like them.
the old ones were great. so reliable and easy to use. then the colour screens came in, wow they looked bad, and the ringtones totally sucked. now nokia have got their act together and their phones have very crisp screens and mp3 ringtones, and are less boring that sony ericssons (my last phone)

Wow, that looks pretty cool. I am thinking about getting the Vu one of these days, fairly similar I think.

Back
Top Bottom