Car Thread!

Random pic of my cool friends in a cool Yaris behind my cool Neon on a cool night.

IMG_1386.jpg

Yeah I know the M5 sounded awesome. On the turns it will have a better chance lol.

It was one like this
bmw-m5-e39-front.jpg

i love that shape of BMW's maybe one day if i can afford it when i have a familly etc imma get myself one of them , either that or just a normal 5 series

Random pic of my cool friends in a cool Yaris behind my cool Neon on a cool night.
Sounds pretty hot. :p
i love that shape of BMW's maybe one day if i can afford it when i have a familly etc imma get myself one of them , either that or just a normal 5 series
lol, I love how in the UK a 5 series is normal, but in the US any kind of BMW is expensive :p Maybe if I ever get a bimmer I'll buy it from Europe then have it freighted over here, but by then it would probably cost more lol. When my Dad was in the Navy the sailors would sometimes buy a car in Europe, like a Porsche or something like that since it was so much cheaper there, and sometimes they would let them bring it back on the deck of the aircraft carrier :D

0702_ec_01z+hamann_bmw_m5_edition_race+right_front_view.jpg

Is that the M5 you are talking about or an older model?

That would be the E60. The S85B50 is amazing. 500HP and 385ft/lbs of torque from a throaty V10 that revs up to 8,250 rpm. I love the engine in that car, but I'm somewhat partial about the looks. The new Bangle-era BMWs are rather ugly if you ask me. Can't complain about the power though. :)

BMW Power FTW! :D

Yeah I know the M5 sounded awesome. On the turns it will have a better chance lol.

It was one like this
bmw-m5-e39-front.jpg

Yep, that's the E39. When it comes to turns...hard to say really. The M5 is a really well rounded machine. Handles like a dream and has lots of power.

Its an 02 Ap1 so it has the F20C, there pretty much the same just the F22C revs less and has a bit more torque.

Yeah, the bored out the F22C a bit more so it's a bit torquey, but they also lowered the rev limit by 1,000. The Formula 1 junkie in me wants MOAR revs! :p

Ahh, they are nice. I like the picture of the BMW I have. They look sharp. How much are they starting at?

Well the picture you posted is of one tuned by Hamman so it'll probably cost A LOT. As for a E60 M5 from a BMW dealer? Starts at $82,900.

That would be the E60. The S85B50 is amazing. 500HP and 385ft/lbs of torque from a throaty V10 that revs up to 8,250 rpm. I love the engine in that car, but I'm somewhat partial about the looks. The new Bangle-era BMWs are rather ugly if you ask me. Can't complain about the power though. :)

BMW Power FTW! :D

Yep, that's the E39. When it comes to turns...hard to say really. The M5 is a really well rounded machine. Handles like a dream and has lots of power.

Yeah, the bored out the F22C a bit more so it's a bit torquey, but they also lowered the rev limit by 1,000. The Formula 1 junkie in me wants MOAR revs! :p
Best think i like about the M5 is there is still 5 doors and it works perfectly well as a familly car yet when you wanna say overtake something on the motorway its a doddle the car wont hesitate to accelerate
i remember someone i knew who owned a beamer telling me best investment he ever made the car never skipped a beat

im not too into any of the new BMW's anything before 2004 i love once they facelifted it in 04 i want to keen on the design , still nice underneath the exterior but i would want to be driving something i liked the look of for that sort of money

Back
Top Bottom