iphone 3G

iphone ......... i.......... the i is enough to make me want this phone,

it still amazes me how people including myself will pay upto 60% more for some i products when realistacally the technology is available for alot cheaper and usually you get more,

i just dont understand what it is, i see an "i" product and i want it, dont know why but i do, excpet "i" computers although the macbook air does look gorgeous,

n e ways good luck with your new fashion accessory

Most Apple products rely on software. That's the key difference between the iPhone and other phones on the market.

You can't just have a phone with features. You need to have software that knows how to handle it correctly and efficiently.

Just so you know, the new iPhone turns out more expensive than the last one. Since you have to sign the 2 year contract to get it for $200, and the monthly price is a bit more, it works out to be more expensive.

Read:
http://gizmodo.com/5015540/iphone-3gs-true-price-compared

umm ok...but who cares about the long term? you still had to sign 2 year contract for first iphone.

400 + (60x24) = 1840

200 + (70x24) = 1880 (60 vs 70 in here because of the increase in data plan pricing)

WOW 40 dollars difference. Would you not say its worth it for the extra features? I say people stop whining about the price.

iPhone ftw!
iphoneall.jpg

I'm gonna get one when they come out.

I HATE BLACKBERRIES! They are too small and typing on it sucks. Now the iPhone, I can type so fast on that god damn thing its unbelievable. Plus, they do more than any phone.

Meh I wish I could get one but in the UK they charge you like £199 for a iPhone and then make you pay for a contract they are so over priced! but they look so good

Overpriced? $199US Dollars=?? euros...

Here for AT&T you have to get a 2 year contract (or extend your current) one and you're good to go.

Everyone who bought the old i-phone must be like wtf. They made a new one. I would be pissed. But the three gig is for people who use their phone a lot.

Back
Top Bottom