Introduction and Questions

Pre-calc huh? I got a lot of studying to do :D . Shouldn't be too hard though. The main road block at this point is I really stopped paying attention in school during algebra. Stupid young me thought it was all too easy to warrant my full attention. Kicking myself now for that. As for the science side, more specifically physics, that's right up my alley. Physics to me is the most interesting topic in the world. If i weren't so far behind in my academic studies at this point, I'd want to major in astrophysics. However, at this point, I cannot justify another 10-12 years in school to get a PhD in physics. So, computer programming it is. Thank you all for the help so far. I will keep updates on here as to how everything is going. Expect many questions daily from me in the forum to which the question pertains.

First step, off to start reteaching myself pre-algebra and to learn my computer basics a lot more in depth.

No problem, you really sound like you're committed and everything so props to you, it's hard to find motivated people at all anymore. Good luck with everything man.

good luck with everything weve got a good bunch of people here that will help you achieve your ambitions or atleast guide you in the right direction.

Hello Marc and welcome. Programmers make good money along with IT managers/director are the top earners. Programming gives a little flexibility aswell because you can do some freelance work aswell

Back
Top Bottom