Gallery: Cases

As far as I'm concerned, it's the right side. With all these fancy graphics on GPU coolers, why have it face the floor?

Some cases just come like that. A bit like left & right hand drive cars. None of them is wrong.

In fact I can do the same thing to my case if I want. The back end of my case is mod able into an Inverted ATX or BTX set up.

I don't like it at all :(

My favorite is still the P182

P182.jpg

Why is your motherboard on the wrong side ?? xD

I didn't know they sold opposite cases. When I get my P182 case I also want to put a window in it..but have no idea about going about it. Also, my case would be on my left side, so wouldn't I just see the back of the motherboard support? Is there a way to put this on the other side of the case- I don't see how it would work :S Thanks!

Mines Better. P182SE Chrome http://www.computervitals.com/forum/album.php?albumid=3

As for putting a window in that, I wouldn't try it. The side panels are layered for sound proofing.

i saw seti's crome finished one that he threw up in his gallery and man i have to say it kicks serious arse...

i can't wait to get a new body for my puter... i want to deck it out with lcd led lights as well.

Back
Top Bottom