Car Thread!

Street races are fun to watch. Was it all straight line acceleration or was there some turns through out the race?

F*ck an 99 M5 just walked my friend's S2000 like nothing. Those things are fast, maybe the Si with a boosted GSR motor can take him.

LMAO! E39 M5 + 400HP V8 + 6 speed gearbox = Sex. :) The best part is that it's also got 4 doors. :p

0702_ec_01z+hamann_bmw_m5_edition_race+right_front_view.jpg

Is that the M5 you are talking about or an older model?

I like the new ones. They look more sporty and sharper. But that is my opinion. What kind of engine is in the S2000?

I like the new ones. They look more sporty and sharper. But that is my opinion. What kind of engine is in the S2000?

My friends engine is stock, they have a 2.4L I4 Vtec that puts out 240hp on the crank and it revs all the way to the 9k rpms. Screams when the vtec kicks in all you can hear is the motor cant even notice the exhaust.

What year is it? I like the F20C in the earlier S2000 cause it had slightly smaller displacement than the newer S2000's F22C, but it revs all the way to 9,000.

LAWL, VTEC...not a big fan of variable valve timing technology. Meh..

What year is it? I like the F20C in the earlier S2000 cause it had slightly smaller displacement than the newer S2000's F22C, but it revs all the way to 9,000.

LAWL, VTEC...not a big fan of variable valve timing technology. Meh..

Its an 02 Ap1 so it has the F20C, there pretty much the same just the F22C revs less and has a bit more torque.

Back
Top Bottom