Forum Game: Stereotype

is a sheep loving gas

SSC456
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thinks this thread is a way for people to post useless crap and increase there post count,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im sorry but it had to be said.

The sheep, I dont know I was just looking through random pics and nobody I have seen on this forum so far has a picture of a sheep. So this is MY avatar nobody take it:D

thinks this thread is a way for people to post useless crap and increase there post count

Out of the game here but, it's just a forum's game man. Who cares about post count? It's not like the higher you have the better you are...if I could I would stay at 1502 forever.

Out of the game here but, it's just a forum's game man. Who cares about post count? It's not like the higher you have the better you are...if I could I would stay at 1502 forever.

Dude WTF is your avatar a picture of? It looks like a hairy/built person.

no but thats why we have had several count to 1 million or count to 1,000 threads closed, coz it adds to pointless post count,

thats my opinion if people like the thread thats fair enough

no but thats why we have had several count to 1 million or count to 1,000 threads closed, coz it adds to pointless post count,

thats my opinion if people like the thread thats fair enough
this isnt as bad as the million thread. its just friendly fun. as long as people dont post too much in here then its fine. i think this is my third post.
anyway back to the game

has a wird username that reminds me of some sort of crisps (for some reason)

Back
Top Bottom