Firefox 3 to be released tomorrow

compguy91

Fully Optimized
Firefox 3 is finally set to be released tomorrow. Mozilla is also going to try to set a world record for the most one day downloads which should be interesting. I'm going to download it tomorrow, it seems pretty cool. I tried one of the release candidate versions and it was really cool. I like the new interface and the awesome bar.
Anyone know if there are any plans for a Thunderbird 3? that would be pretty cool.

EDIT: article http://news.digitaltrends.com/news-article/16999/release-date-for-firefox-3

Sweet, they finally updated. Is it going to bed ready at exactly 12:00 A.M.? If not then that blows. If would be cool all us us waiting like we were in a line. Once it comes out I am sure there will be thousands of downloads, no millions. I will be one of them!

Betas been public for ages people! Its pretty slick, the "awesome bar" as they call it is so useful!

so what are the major changes going to be to FF3? mainly a face lift or actual changes?

might give it a try ive never been a FF man but i can always change i jus think IE 7 fits all my needs.

Back
Top Bottom