iphone 3G

99nasha

Fully Optimized
10-15-07-iphone.jpg

Hello people,

I thought I would stick my head in to get your opinion on the new iphone (which I am getting!) The older one put me off because of price, and lack of bluetooth and 3G. Since all these problems have all been rectified, im going to be queing! I was holding out for the N96, but I cant be bothered with that anymore.

Check the GPS out on it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPcPfzbq9UQ

I prefer my blackberry :p

Don't get me wrong the iPhone is cool. But in my opinion it just doesn't keep up with the blackberry.

for music or for a mobile phone? I bought a P2 which has bluetooth and soon to be GPS when they release the firmware, but what you can do with the p2 is connect it via your phones bluetooth and when your phone rings, your music stops on your p2 and you can answer it with the p2 aswell as ring people threw it.

nice tool, touch screen and also beats iphone and blackberry's sound easy.

but blackberry and iphone would kick its ass in phone use

Looks pretty awesome. The downside is the monthly payment and 2 year contract. I'm on an AT&T go phone now and hardly use that, it might be more cost effective just to get an ipod touch instead. Still, if I could afford it I would definitely get one. I do like the blackberry curve though but the only downside to the blackberries is that they don't have touch screens.

over in the Uk I think its £45 a month for a year with the phone free...I hope anyway. I'm buying it for everything really, my N95 has been good for tom tom and the camera, but its a proper brick.

I won't be upgrading. I prefer the metal back over the plastic one and the overall shape of the first generation iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom