Car Thread!

Plenty of Civics are faster than me down the strip. My car runs a sad time, I can't seem to break into the 16's.

However throw some corners into the mix and the C170 chassis is king. :D
I beat Civics (as long as they aren't fully STS tricked out) and even some Miatas at autocross. Driver skill plays a huge role in those races though, I happen to be a semi-talented driver with a not-quite lousy ride. STS class was pretty much built for Civics though so there are some real killers out there.

You have that engine in your car?

yes..car belonged to some guy that passed away..and i picked it up from his grandmother for 1500..thank god she didnt know of the gem lying under the hood.. saving up for a turbo now..i posted my civic a couple pages back if you didnt see it..

I just don't like it when people generalize Civics as cars being incapable of going fast just because of the kids running around with Civics that have Wal-Mart exhausts.

yes..car belonged to some guy that passed away..and i picked it up from his grandmother for 1500..thank god she didnt know of the gem lying under the hood.. saving up for a turbo now..i posted my civic a couple pages back if you didnt see it..

Oh wow so you have the B16b in your sedan? Thats a true gem, thats a JDM engine niceeee.

I have read that turbos on Vtecs are a pain in the ass, good luck!

isent everything faster then a civic

:)

a ford pinto?

2002.oldsmobile.intrigue.8728-396x249.jpg

my car guys.

Back
Top Bottom