how do you 360 owners do it?

but there wont be any warranty, what are the chances of getting RROD?

Microsoft is very happy to let you send a 360 back in. When I had to send mine in it was basically no questions asked, got a box in the mail the following day.

but there wont be any warranty, what are the chances of getting RROD?

Depends when the Xbox was manufactured. The new Falcon revision has the 65nm CPU revision so it does run cooler and use less power. So far my Xbox has been flawless and running strong, so no complaints there. The important thing is to put the console and the power brick out where it can get fresh air.

are we able to get microsofts warranty if i bought a refurbished 360 from gamestop?
or do i have to buy a new one?
from wiki it said only the pro that has falon, while the arcade one doesnt.

The Pro, Elite and Halo 3 Edition have the Falcon I think. I know my Halo 3 Edition has it because of the manufacturing date and when you look inside you can see the heatsink is now just aluminum fins and theres an additional heatsink that comes out.

i went on the 360 forums, and they said that all system that has this years manufacturers date, its a falcon.
and theres some reports of falcons getting RROD, and it seems like a lot of people has problems with their 360's, not sure if its bad luck for them, or they play 24/7. all the people i know never had a problem with a 360...

Back
Top Bottom