Mods

A public vote is a bad idea. It'd simply be a popularity contest. Kinda like prom court except with longer-lasting results.

That, and who you'd want to be a mod, may not be the best person for the job. We have to look at who knows/follows the rules, not just who everyone likes.

You're right. A poll would be a bad idea because the only people to get votes would be whoever has the most name recognition and it would be a popularity contest. I think letting David and other mods choose would be best, it has worked in the past for the most part.

You're right. A poll would be a bad idea because the only people to get votes would be whoever has the most name recognition and it would be a popularity contest. I think letting David and other mods choose would be best, it has worked in the past for the most part.

LOL! Who failed?

is there not a way to have a mod discussion on the suggestions or social lounge that only mods can post in but we can read? id really like to hear there views on the situations.

not the mod choosing but the mod to mod convos regarding if we need more mods

id like to hear the views also, but it isnt really right is it. its upto them to discuss it privately, and i say fair play

is there not a way to have a mod discussion on the suggestions or social lounge that only mods can post in but we can read? id really like to hear there views on the situations.

not the mod choosing but the mod to mod convos regarding if we need more mods

that really wouldn't' help much. Our views are pretty much the same on the positive end of things. But we can't really do it in the open since part of the discussions include things like "well X would do good here/help out with this"

Back
Top Bottom