how do you 360 owners do it?

I like to find good deals on used 360 games and then we'll sometimes rent them at the local Block Buster or my son borrows them from friends.

Mod your 360, or pay me to do it for you :p
but from what i researched, modding only lets you create back ups and play the back ups, and doesnt disable the region protection.
my aunt is going to be going to china in a few months, and she could get me some 360 games, they'll be in chinese, but they cost about 5 yuan, which is about 70 cents in the US currency.

but from what i researched, modding only lets you create back ups and play the back ups, and doesnt disable the region protection.
my aunt is going to be going to china in a few months, and she could get me some 360 games, they'll be in chinese, but they cost about 5 yuan, which is about 70 cents in the US currency.
Yeah...but why do you want the PAL versions? Just "get" the NTSC versions online.

Yeah...but why do you want the PAL versions? Just "get" the NTSC versions online.
i tried, but the ones i saw was the ones without any s**ds. or that there were 1 or 2.
would you guys suggest a refurbished 360 from gamestop? and should i get the 1 year warranty if i was going to mod it?
and what are the chances of getting the RROD?

Oh, and let me tell you a little secret: I know there's a way you can mod a 360 (bigger hard drive, and a certain mod chip) to play "backup" games, if you know what I mean. So, that means free games. Just no XBOX live.

My friend soldered an extra 1gb of ram to his ps3 (both the 360 and the ps3 only come with 256 non-gpu ram) i'm gonna take a picture of his ubuntu system monitor tomorrow to show you guys. but i've watched him play games and i dont see any performance difference, i think maybe its embedded in the software to only use the stock amount of ram. but it was really cool it worked though ubuntu works flawlessly

think the 360 will have any price drops or sales anytime soon?

Back
Top Bottom