Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be all sure to pm you our posts in future for you to proof read to be certain it passes your maturity test then I spose. No one wants to upset you anymore.

We will be all sure to pm you our posts in future for you to proof read to be certain it passes your maturity test then I spose. No one wants to upset you anymore.

wow your taking the mature aporach now arent you

You can post whatever you want as you have already pointed out and i accept this i was simply saying you didnt have a need to post such childish responses to Dark Night they dont help the situation do they at all ? leave Dark Night to the mods and david they will deal with him as they see fit all your posts where doing IMO was bringing you guys down to his level and bringing the whole forum IQ down with it how the hell are we going to attract members if all prospective new members see is people ganging up and making childish posts towards another member who for whatever reason has been banned

and if you seriously dont have enough common sense to decide when a post is mature or not maybe posting on forums isnt for you anymore

As for not wanting to upset me trust me dude a few posts on a forum arent enough to upset me sp ypui carry on posting as you have but dont complain when there are no new members joining or they arent all sticking round long enough

Speaking like you're more mature and above the rest of us is pretty immature, and perhaps even moreso if you attempt to deny it after posting this:
Honestly this is the sort of stuff i did when i was like 5 in the playground but i guess some of us just dont grow up from then do we

I have no problem with calling out a dumb ass for exactly what he is. If it's low and immature, why the hell do I keep getting rep points when I do it?

Is everybody else childish and immature too?

Maturity is an obscured term that needs to die in a fire, I can't think of anybody whom I'd call 'mature'.. except maybe in the figure department.. kekeke.

Speaking like you're more mature and above the rest of us is pretty immature, and perhaps even moreso if you attempt to deny it after posting this:

I have no problem with calling out a dumb ass for exactly what he is. If it's low and immature, why the hell do I keep getting rep points when I do it?

Is everybody else childish and immature too?

i wasnt saying i was more mature than the rest of you guys but last night i think your responses where quite immature , but that response by lowendsey wasnt exactly mature either was it
i don't Deny that that wasnt maybe a slightly immature comment but its certainly more mature than ganging up on a member and making posts like you guys did
If you have no problems in calling out a dumb ass then thats fine by me but there is no reason to do it in a childish and immature way it just brings the whole forum down IMO as i have said enough times already

We're just posting our opinions muz, just like you are, right now. If a group of us is ganging up on one member, then we all have a similar opinion on the matter.
Ever think of the possibility that maybe the lot of us just don't want this guy around anymore? Sure, it's a decision to be made by David and the moderators, but to even think for a moment that the opinion of the user's is irrelevant, then you're quite wrong.

What makes our way of showing our opinion immature? As far as I'm concerned, the internet is not the same as real life, and situations like this will hardly be handled the same way.

I for one believe most people act quite differently on the internet than they do in real life. But because of that, I think just about everything somebody says online speaks absolutely nothing about their real-life maturity.

For all we know Bob is a nice kid that we could get along with real well in real life, just like how brookfield could be a nice old guy with tons of stories we would love to listen to.. but do we really know?

Only in voice chat, have I found people online who I have been able to really form an opinion on.

We're just posting our opinions muz, just like you are, right now. If a group of us is ganging up on one member, then we all have a similar opinion on the matter.
Ever think of the possibility that maybe the lot of us just don't want this guy around anymore? Sure, it's a decision to be made by David and the moderators, but to even think for a moment that the opinion of the user's is irrelevant, then you're quite wrong.

What makes our way of showing our opinion immature? As far as I'm concerned, the internet is not the same as real life, and situations like this will hardly be handled the same way.

I for one believe most people act quite differently on the internet than they do in real life. But because of that, I think just about everything somebody says online speaks absolutely nothing about their real-life maturity.

For all we know Bob is a nice kid that we could get along with real well in real life, just like how brookfield could be a nice old guy with tons of stories we would love to listen to.. but do we really know?

Only in voice chat, have I found people online who I have been able to really form an opinion on.
Difference is i am posting my opinions in a sensible way , that was my only problem , i didnt have a problem with T-Man's post because he did it an adult manner not the childish ways you guys put yours across ,
My only problem here is the way you guys put your opinions across not your actual opinions because i agree with you that Dark Night should also be banned but you didnt see me posting any childish posts towards him , you know why because i knew it wasnt goint to help the situation and so i used my self control to not post something like that . If you think he should be banned whats wrong with just saying "Dark Night we think you should be banned " or something along them lines ,

As for that i agree that people are different on the internet but that has no relevance to this at all

yea indeed ^
thats why i think everyones being harsh towards dark night. you may want him banned .. fair enough. no need to get abusive about it. its just like the whole dj chris thing. everyone was proper ripping into him. its not good :(

The reason everyone wanted Dark Night banned was because the kid clearly has anger and maturity issues, and has now crudded up this forum twice. That's a fact. He can't control himself and has already been given a second shot.

Argh! This argument will never end. I say we just drop it. If you have expressed your opinion, the good, if you haven't type in a couple lines and never again. It is not up to us whether he gets banned or not. Yes, we do have a big say, but the overall decision is going to be made by David and the mods. Now...changing subjects...is there any place I can download steam?? I google it but a lot of the links were broken...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom