Mods

One problem with getting new mods is that a lot of people are going to want the spot. David also doesn't have time to evaluate everybody. A poll would be the best choice, but before that I think we should get a couple nominations in. I think you should also take into evaluation how much the person cares about the forum and how often they are found online.
I disagree. It's not our decision to be making. It's Davids forum leave it to him and the current mods. If they need opinions they would ask.

I see where you are coming from. So what if we nominated a couple and if David and the mods had better nominations and/or disapproved of some they could just alter it? I think it's really important that the users have a say.

i no this has been suggested before but i really like the idea of another mod level like sub mods or mod lite lol

able to ban people for only 24 hours not able to move threads just lock them and just some other feautrues that arent full mod capabilities ?

i agree maybe a few of them to deal with spammers would be good but w/e

let david talk to the other mods how many mods they need and who becomes one is up 2 them

david and the current mods have always chose new mods, and that system has worked well. i say fair play to it

One problem with getting new mods is that a lot of people are going to want the spot. David also doesn't have time to evaluate everybody. A poll would be the best choice, but before that I think we should get a couple nominations in. I think you should also take into evaluation how much the person cares about the forum and how often they are found online.

if someone really wants to be mod that bad, then they shouldn't be mod.

A public vote is a bad idea. It'd simply be a popularity contest. Kinda like prom court except with longer-lasting results.

That, and who you'd want to be a mod, may not be the best person for the job. We have to look at who knows/follows the rules, not just who everyone likes.

A public vote is a bad idea. It'd simply be a popularity contest. Kinda like prom court except with longer-lasting results.

That, and who you'd want to be a mod, may not be the best person for the job. We have to look at who knows/follows the rules, not just who everyone likes.

I guess. Didn't really think of it that way...

The idea of a sub-mod is good though. Maybe in the future you guys could get it rolling or something.

Wow...I realize how pathetic this post was...I must have been tired or something. Makes me sound like I want a spot. The bold has nothing to do with being a mod lol. Sorry about this guys.

Back
Top Bottom