Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bobby, but our bullshit capacitors are overloading, and when they blow, shit goes everywhere.

bullshitmetertj7.gif

your all being harsh on dark night. he called thelis one tiny word, during what was a heated argument. the whole thing doesnt mean anything.
we just need to forget the past few days, then if he wants to f**k up again hes out

i agree he screwed up this time and he should be banned but there is no need for all this childishness from you guys regarding it , Lowndsey knows my opinion on this sort of stuff , just let Dark Night be until david decides what to do , and if you dont agree with davids decision then maybe its time to find yourselves a new forum

oh and @dude_se it wasnt just the fact that he called Thelis a jackass that he is getting banned it was everything in that thread the other day

And you know my opinion on people being allowed to post as they wish while it is within the rules. If you don't like what we are saying don't read it. It's pretty simple champ. He apologized to us and we have every right to accept or not accept and tell him our reasons for it seeing as how it is a public forum.

And you know my opinion on people being allowed to post as they wish while it is within the rules. If you don't like what we are saying don't read it. It's pretty simple champ. He apologized to us and we have every right to accept or not accept and tell him our reasons for it seeing as how it is a public forum.
State your opinion thats fine look such as what T-Man said
You cant just keep saying sorry and expect all to be forgiven all the time. You want to do the crime you have to do the time, I personally hope you get a PB.

but this sort of BS why do you see the need to act like that your all just lowering yourselves to his level and i came in here because i was talking to Dude_se in here last night and wow i just saw a load of childish posts from you guys , just let david deal with DN
Wow who the f**k is he to call thelis a jackass. i also hope he gets PB

I get the feeling that Bob has spent his entire life just curling his bottom lip over and having everything he wants handed to him. And when he fails to get his own way he loses the plot. Strikes me as a spoilt little brat who needs his arse kicked hard.

Sorry bobby, but our bullshit capacitors are overloading, and when they blow, shit goes everywhere.

I don't see it's any worse than 1 member telling other members what they can and can not and should and should not post. If they are breaking any rules perhaps you should take your own advice and report it and leave it to the mods.

I don't see it's any worse than 1 member telling other members what they can and can not and should and should not post. If they are breaking any rules perhaps you should take your own advice and report it and leave it to the mods.

im not telling you what you can and cant post i was simply stating my opinion about your posts if you dont like it take your own advice and dont read it
but i am saying it just looks childish as a whole and honestly you guys all just lowered yourselves to the level of Dark Night now IMO
Honestly this is the sort of stuff i did when i was like 5 in the playground but i guess some of us just dont grow up from then do we
I wasnt saying it was a rule break issue but it brings the forum down as a whole IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom