Car Thread!

Wow really that much , they are a lot more common over here in europe , i also like the old BMW's like the end of the 80's and early 90's models

Yeah. They're pretty expensive in the US. I love the vintage BMWs as well. They're really beautiful with minimal mods. The most you really need is a drop and some nice wheels and the styling of the car will handle the rest. :)

That E30 makes me wanna cry, they are so beautiful.

Yeah, the E30 is really nice. Even though I have an E36, I'd still want a E30 instead.

Yeah. They're pretty expensive in the US. I love the vintage BMWs as well. They're really beautiful with minimal mods. The most you really need is a drop and some nice wheels and the styling of the car will handle the rest. :)

Yeah, the E30 is really nice. Even though I have an E36, I'd still want a E30 instead.
i personally quite like the BMW stock wheels anyway ,
I bet BMW's are a bit less common over there , now they arent as prestige as they once where i see quite a few on the roads over here

Yeah, I love the OEM BMW wheels. Half the time you don't need aftermarket...just OEM is good enough.

You'd be quite surprised...the US has a lot of BMW enthusiasts, it just depends where you look. Most people who drive BMWs in the US are mostly driving it for the status if you ask me. It's nice to see the occasional enthusiast and their tuned Ultimate Driving Machine. :)

Anyways, here's a little treat for you guys if the E30 wasn't already a big enough one. :p BMW E28 535is :)

7b706bb6.jpg

35b2ae12.jpg

That's in pretty good condition for 250,000+ on the odometer. How much did you get it for?

With taxes, 1995 canadian...three bucks more, and that would havebeen the year it is (98)

And for good condition, it is. The floor is mint, and there's no sight of rust, except the hood. I will take proper care of that car.

What about the Chrysler Tomahawk. A new Thing with a viper Engine. V10 10 cylinder tip speed of around over 300 mph, and 0-60 in 2.5 seconds.
tomahawk-710887.jpg

Yeah, you try taking a corner with that thing at speed and you can say goodbye life. I wouldn't mind having the Yamaha R6 though...that bike is sexay.

okay so I want to mess with stuff I have a 1998 ford Contour that I live in New York state and I want to put neon lights under it lmfao!!! red? Just for fun is it illegal? Ha Ha

okay so I want to mess with stuff I have a 1998 ford Contour that I live in New York state and I want to put neon lights under it lmfao!!! red? Just for fun is it illegal? Ha Ha

Not sure if it's illegal in NY, but I suppose you could try it if you have no dignity left.

Back
Top Bottom