waterproof mini-tower

Just put it in something waterproof while moving it. Waterproof pc case means airtight, I wouldn't want a pc with no air circulation in the case.

if its waterproof most likely going to be airtight so its going to be a pain in the ass to cool that if that would even be possible , better of just getting a cheap laptop with a big external HDD for your Djing music

what about a nice flight case? they make them with gaskets in the parts that connect, and will protect it from a lot more than a spilled beer.

LARGE space bag. Slide the computer in and vacuum the air out. When you get where you're going open the valve and let the air back in. That thing would even float. You get ready to pack up just grab a maid's vacuum and do it again.

LARGE space bag. Slide the computer in and vacuum the air out. When you get where you're going open the valve and let the air back in. That thing would even float. You get ready to pack up just grab a maid's vacuum and do it again.

That's too much trouble. It's either one of those rugged notebooks or just a container for the tower.

if you just want it waterproof whilst travelling then that can be pretty easilly dont just get an airtight container large enough for whatever you decide to get , its being waterproof whilst its working thats the problem as it would be difficult to cool

My footlocker is all plastic with a gasket in the lid that is good down to 25 meters. Has wheels and a handle. $40.00usd at walmart. it's 32" long x 22" wide x 19" deep. That's what my laptops and cameras travel in.

Back
Top Bottom