Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to apologize for last night. Me and thelis had a nice talk tonight. Wre cool and he accepted my apology.

You cant just keep saying sorry and expect all to be forgiven all the time. You want to do the crime you have to do the time, I personally hope you get a PB.

Alright jackass you dont have much room to talk, I am sure people agree with me that you make useless shit and thread all the times. I actually know a mod who agrees with me and I'm sure he knows who he is. You take advantage of your mod status, BUDDY.

Wow who the f**k is he to call thelis a jackass. i also hope he gets PB

You cant just keep saying sorry and expect all to be forgiven all the time. You want to do the crime you have to do the time, I personally hope you get a PB.
I get the feeling that Bob has spent his entire life just curling his bottom lip over and having everything he wants handed to him. And when he fails to get his own way he loses the plot. Strikes me as a spoilt little brat who needs his arse kicked hard.

I get the feeling that Bob has spent his entire life just curling his bottom lip over and having everything he wants handed to him. And when he fails to get his own way he loses the plot. Strikes me as a spoilt little brat who needs his arse kicked hard.

Exactly what I've been thinking.

You'd be sh*tting yourself to think we'd welcome you back again with open arms.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 01001010 again. :(

Nevermind. Got you a rep point for that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom