Watercooling retard

xxtavexx

Baseband Member
Im sorry, but lol, this guy is an idiot, he is at another forum that im apart of, and this is pretty old, but i just saw it again

this guy saw a post on the internet for watercooling and he tried to follow it, he put silicone to stop water from leaking, then he filled his computer with water, LOL

I have tried to watercool my brand new pc, but now it will not turn on. I sealed the case so it was air tight with silicon then filled it with water from the tub faucet. The water isn't leaking out, but now it won't start. I spent a lot of money on this computer. And I want it to work. Please someone help! I listed my specs maybe this will help you.

Core 2 Duo Q6600
eVGA 680i
2gb Corsair DDR2 1000 ram
2 eVGA 8800GTX
2 150gb raptors in RAID 0
PC Power & Cooling 1Kw PSU

Help me someone!
-= Double Post =-
OMG its sparking when I press the power button!!

Theres no such things as DDR2 1000 ram, the Q6600 is core 2 quad not core 2 duo :rolleyes:

yea thats true but the water would heat up after awhile. and the fans whould not spin to well. and plus it would be easyer to just build a tank for the computer to sit in instead of maybe the case you tank. and drill a hole for all the cables and seal that hole.

Anyone else realize that if he filled every crack/opening with silicon then there would be no way for him to ADD water into the case. Totally fake.

Back
Top Bottom