so is is good enough? for my computer i am sure is is 350 watt is plenty

stupid pictures.

so i will be running all this:
one sata
one IDE
one mobo(dur)
one cd burner.
one floppy
so that leaves me with 2 preperials(4pins)

is the psu enough for it?

Yes, the power supply has enough connectors (and enough power) for your setup.

Don't worry, everything you selected in your first post will play nice together. I'm sure your mother will be very happy with it. :D

I think the best upgrade for it would be the 780G chipset. You will get an AM2+ socket and a much better IGP. And everyone knows Nvidia can't make chipsets anymore.

worshipme just likes to knock on Nvidia. :rolleyes:

But he does have a good point. If you got an AMD 780G based motherboard, you can get a better graphics solution which will give a better picture. For only $20 more than the Biostar, the ECS A780GM-A AM2+/AM2 AMD 780G will give you better performance and it also has the ATI HD 3200 graphics chipset which gives better performance than the Nvidia 6150 and it also can do HD video resulting in a clearer picture. It will also work perfectly with all the components that you have selected.

That's the board I suggested earlier. I really think that if you're going to go all out and get a 22" LCD, then you might as well spend $20 more and get a far superior board. Like Atomic said, you'll get a much better IGP which will allow you to actually do other stuff when playing/encoding HD/Blu Ray as it will take a lot of load off the CPU. And like I said earlier, you'll get support for the Phenoms should you wish to upgrade the system later.

And I do love knocking Nvidia motherboards :D .

Back
Top Bottom