amp27

Daemon Poster
ok here is the build,

no case

Antec Basiq BP-350B 350W ATX12V Version 2.01 Power Supply
i need one with the proper connections.

BIOSTAR MCP6P-M2 AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 6150 / nForce 430 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
it only has a D-sub video hookup!!!!!!what do i do

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 65W Dual-Core Processor Model ADO4600CZBOX
will that need better cooling to OC it a little?

OCZ OCZ Vendetta 92mm Ball CPU Cooler
^this would be my better cooling^^^^

G.SKILL 2GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Desktop Memory Model F2-6400CL6S-2GBMQ

Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST380815AS 80GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
that is pletty disk space for my mom.

Hanns·G HW-191APB Black 19" 5ms Widescreen LCD Monitor
this it the most exspensive part. and she just had to had a widescreen LCD.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition SP3 English for System Builders 1 Pack CD
i would not be able to handle vista and her work has xp so i want to keep it the same.

the problems, the d-sub part. never mind my lcd is a D-sub.
and i also might want to get a case. the cheap and small case the will fit and with good ratings.

and the psu. it dont have a 4pin cpu power connector. the mobo does.

The LCD monitor uses a standard VGA (D-Sub) connector as found on most any video card or onboard graphics solution. The motherboard you selected also uses a D-Sub video connector.

The Antec power supply you selected has all needed connectors including the 4 pin 12V(P4) connector.

i need a 24 pin main power and it has a 20 pin main power on that psu.

its 20+4 they split it so you can use it with a 20 pin motherboard. but you can use it for 24pin

Yup, Prodigy is correct.

The cooler that comes with the CPU will be fine. Even with a slight overclock. Besides, I don't see any need to overclock that system. It should run perfectly fine at default speeds for what she's intending to do with it.

i need two(2) 4 pins(2by2) one for the cpu and for the 24 main.

yaa i am a member now. lol whatever

It has those.

If you look at the pic of your motherboard, it has two power connectors. The main 24 pin on the right and the 12V(P4) 4 pin to the left of the CPU socket.

The power supply has a 24 pin (20+4) main connector and it also has a separate 4 pin 12V(P4) connector. If you look at the pics of your power supply, it will show you all the connectors with labels describing each one. Unfortunately, the pics show it as having only a 20 pin main connector. That is incorrect as it does have a 20+4 main connector.

stupid pictures.

so i will be running all this:
one sata
one IDE
one mobo(dur)
one cd burner.
one floppy
so that leaves me with 2 preperials(4pins)

is the psu enough for it?

Back
Top Bottom