waterproof mini-tower

anybody know of any relatively small (mini-tower) waterproof ATX cases? I wanna build something that'll last for decades, and I wanna use it for my DJ'ing (and since im transporting it everywhere i want it small and durable).

and has anybody had the idea of having a back panel door which covers the entire backside (basically all openings, including motherboard in/outputs, fan grills, PCI openings, etc.)?

(ideas ideas)
and seeing the Iowa flood on TV makes me want one more.

How do you plan on cooling this?

I'm pretty sure this will have to be a custom job.

A portable desktop laptop computer would probably suit your needs better. A waterproof PC case would have to be custom made

if you do do a pc you would have to have water cooling. and still you need air cooling for water cooling. i guess you could put the radiator sink on the out sink with a durable fan.

I think he just wants the case to be waterproof when he is transporting it. He's best option on a PC would be to have a back panel that opens like a door when he is using it.

This is a tough one and a mod you would have to do yourself.

But think about cooling the set up, the CD drives, PCI slots, side panels, PSU exhaust holes and the rear panel connectors.

They'll all have to be water tight.

then buy a couple super duty big glad bags. not get mad and you no the rest.

Back
Top Bottom