Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is creepy if you look at it for more then 5 secounds. it look at you where ever you look at from. like that painting in europe

im from england.

haha neodude that's alot better than looking like a rapist.
was funny when someone edited it to make it look like a criminal i pmsl @ that

sucks being in on a sat night, but atleast ive got my last beer out of the fridge :)

im too poor to go out. spent like £700 this week on a new laptop, sisters birthday, and lots of crap. ive also got to pay for my holiday at some point, and fund the spending money :(
lol

dude me and my friends steal our beer... we all go to college parties and everyones so drunk they dont realize that we stole there 5 kegs :D

still you have this forum to keep you occupied for a few hours atleast i know it's not a substitute to being outside but it's cheaper.

dude me and my friends steal our beer... we all go to college parties and everyones so drunk they dont realize that we stole there 5 kegs :D
umm .. lol.
the UK is boring. lots of crazy s**t happens in the usa and other places.
i much prefer to go to the pub though, house parties suck ... well not all of them

edit: as much as i love cf i dont like being on it all day ^
dont really have a choice though. stuck remote desktopping to my crappy laptop thats broke, and my desktop isnt much better, so i cant do any gaming, and im not going out, so im stuck doing nothing/posting here

cant say ive raided a party no. lol. in all honesty i havent been to many. only had a handful of good house partys, which ive been invited to, not raided :p
i usually drown my sorrows in the pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom