I thought i'd...

welcome to the site i hope you stick around for a long time.
i still feel like a new member i hadnt posted for 2 years until about a month ago lol.
love the avatar but i have to ask forgiven for what what did you do?

what did i do...its actually an inside joke from school back in highschool LOL. Teacher to this day won't forget it. So you ask what did i do eh. Well i thought i was being a smart guy, and on one of the pc's at school, during one of my classes...i thought i'd overclock the pc i was at. Great Idea eh...well not very so, appearntly all the dust in that system, caught fire from the over heating of the processor...so we litterally had a pc go up in flames...how this is possible...not a clue...but thats the story. And it was only 2 years after highschool...did my teacher forgive me LOL...and that is why, i'm Forgiven :p

lol sweet story. Can't say that I've ever done that before to a school computer n/m having one catch fire like that!

i didnt do much tinkering on the pc's at the school's i attended although i did format the hdd on one of the pc's in the special need's unit and to this day nobody knows it was me i kinda felt bad but i was young back then.
in my 2nd school me and this kid were always in the library on the times we had free periods and the system administrator always kept telling us to try and hack into the school network because he knew damn well because of the little knowledge we had we wouldnt get through past the login screen we could only use our usernames/passwords and we didnt know the admin password not matter how we tried nothing worked.

Back
Top Bottom