strange

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Ok, i was watching prison break, and decided to roll me a nice smoke, so i did, while i was rolling it, i was on CF thought' i'd have a look, i see a thread about Thelis, and him quitting, don't know yet but i'd thought i'd do some research and am sitting here now with ma smoke outside and my little effort of a laptop, and I clicked 'Find all post by thelis' to see what he has done, not read all of it yet, but threw some clicks i found this:

http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=69851

now if im seeing this correct then David post this thread and it started at:

December 31st, 2001, 11:04 PM

but david joined december 2002, am i getting that correct?

and then someone posted 2008 like 7 and 4monts after, wtf i ask

o dam, well i clicked the next page and read the rest of where the action was going and i found some info

http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=72616&page=6

right, i see, it just caught my mind and had to post something for answers.

anyway am a do what i do best, have a look around.

well, i woke up at 6 and started wacthin prison break, and had a few joints, but the worse is i have to go outside for a joint because my bedroom is kinda getting re done so im in the back room but i can't bloody smoke in here ahhhhhh, its annoying rolling up and going all the way outside because im relaxed here.

well, my head started north when i got up and had a few smokes well now its south, so yer, ive been hit upside down and around and around.

its a damn good point!
this thread needs bumping.
i know cf was here before 02 though, just didnt run VB (i think, or it ran an old version), so maybe the post is back from then?

i dunno i hope if the thread is new that someone will actually confirm this and also confirm wether thelis has indeed left or not whatever the case maybe.
it's also possible that the post was new and i didnt check the date of the post.

i'm not sure i quite follow what you're talking about antdemo but I do recall that it was Dark Night who first created that thread. Idk how a response by David appeared at the top of it or why it reads that it was made in 2001 lol.

Back
Top Bottom