Windows 2000

I currently have Windows 2000 on my computer. It works fine and everything but I just got a new iPod which requires a newer version of iTunes which is not supported by Windows 2000. I just wanted to know if I need to buy the full version of Windows XP Home (the basic edition) or if I need the upgrade version. Is there anywhere I can just pay and download it online or do I need to go to a store and buy it?

Reece, there's no need for you to upgrade the OS. Download this version of iTunes: http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/itunes732forwindows2000.html

he said he has that he just can't use the new one, and beside an update would be nice the windows syupport for 2000 is gone and xp has a good 6 mnths left for support.

he said he has that he just can't use the new one, and beside an update would be nice the windows syupport for 2000 is gone and xp has a good 6 mnths left for support.

I agree with you that an update would be nice, but read his post. He says the new version of iTunes isn't compatible with his Windows 2000, and he wants it for his iPod.

The link I provided is a version of iTunes that supports iPods and IS compatible with Windows 2000.

no i think what he said was that his new ipod isnt compatible with his version of itunes and the latest version isnt compatible with windows2000.

Back
Top Bottom